Situated on 34 m/l acres this one owner custom built home has had many updates and pride of ownership is evident! Mature trees line the front yard with a spacious and inviting covered front porch for out door entertaining and the rear back deck that looks out to the Ozark Mountains. Soaring ceilings and an open floor plan makes this family friendly home move in ready. Plenty of storage with the many additional shop buildings and RV ready with electric and water. Cave that has been mapped, spring and plenty of timber also are on property. All measurements are approximate. Buyers to do own due diligence. Owner is a licensed agent.
Single Family, Ranch
Cedar Exterior, Stone, Vinyl
4,011 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,843 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Great Room, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, RV Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl, Cedar
- Deck, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Barbed Wire, Partial, Rail, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Greenhouse, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop, Out Building, Extra Storage. River-Creek, Rolling Slope, State Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Rolling, Wooded.